- Formulated with potassium acetate for greater solubility and lower salt index
than other potassium sources
- Provides safe application while reducing plant stress
- Provides vital L-Amino Acids for protein synthesis
- PGPRs improve soil rhizosphere for better nutrient uptake and utilization, increased microbial growth activity, root growth and development and plant vigor and uniformity.
- PGPRs assist organic matter management
- Contains fulvic acid
Fazio Championship Blend® 2-0-4 liquid fertilizer provides a combination of the most available form of potassium along with vital L-Amino Acids plus Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria (PGPR) in a unique formulation to not only improve plant health, but also improve soil rhizosphere. Amino acids are required at vital stages of turf growth and are essential ingredients in the process of protein synthesis. Studies have shown that amino acids can influence the physiological characteristics of the turf plant and will greatly improve the environment for the microflora, which will better assimilate and transfer macro and micro nutrients provided by turf roots. Fazio Championship Blend® 2-0-4 liquid fertilizer when used according to label, will help provide vital protein synthesis for optimum turf nutrition. For best results, apply Fazio Championship Blend® 2-0-4 liquid fertilizer according to recommendations based on plant tissue or soil analysis.
(Warm and Cool Season TURF GRASSES) Apply 3-8 fl. oz. per 1000 ft². Repeat as needed every 7-14 days during the growing season.